Cádiz City Council tries to offer a design and structure free of visual and technological obstacles on all its pages that allow access to its content to people with different levels of disability, the elderly, and users in general.
To this end, it has undertaken to make its websites accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://institucional.cadiz.es/
This website is partially in compliance with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of compliance with the aspects indicated below.
1. Automated validation
This web page has been updated to comply with the WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0) and all types/models of portal pages have been verified with automatic tools such as the Web Accessibility Test ( TAW ), provided by the CTIC foundation (headquarters of the Spanish office of W3C (World Wide Web Consortium). All of them are error-free. Currently this web portal validates an AAA accessibility level without errors. After these analyses, new automated revisions have been carried out with browser accessibility tools (Lighthouse – Chrome) giving 100% accessibility in automatic checks, with particular emphasis on their contrast and legibility.
This portal also allows;
- Correct display of content in a wide range of browsers and their versions
- Pdf resulting from automated accessibility review tests is attached. View Report
2. Disproportionate load.
- Does not apply.
3.Content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
- There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although it has been ensured that most of them do comply.
- To view them, the installation of free connectors or plug-ins is required. PDF Format ( Download Acrobat Reader )
Comments and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018), such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Convey other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
- Through the following contact form or by calling 956 07 99 00
Last accessibility revision: 04-06-2022